Chief Financial Officer Opportunity
Live and Work in a Gorgeous Shoreline Community
We are seeking a partner to join a distinguished organization to provide strategic direction with the Executive Leadership team. This position will report to the Chief Executive Officer and oversee responsibilities in the overall management and have primary day-to-day responsibilities for the financial strategy.
- Create and establish yearly financial objectives that align with the company’s plan for growth and expansion.
- Oversee, prepare and present monthly financial budgeting reports; monthly profit and losses, forecast vs. budget and weekly cash flow.
- Prepare and communicate monthly; quarterly and annual financial statements.
- Assess and evaluate financial performance of organization with regard to long term operational goals, budgets and forecasts. Provide insight and recommendations to both short term and long term growth plan organization.
- Represent company to banks, financial partners, institutions, investors, public auditors and officials. Maintain outstanding relationships and strategic alliances with vendors and business partners.
- Mentor and develop finance a strong accounting team. Managing work allocation, systems training, performance evaluations, and building an effective and efficient team.
- Schedule and coordinate the company’s external audits. Working with auditors to provide supporting documentation and information as needed.
- Negotiate contracts with brokerage firms such as general liability insurance, medical malpractice, cybersecurity, crime, directors and officers insurance.
- Other duties as assigned.
The town consists of several communities which have been able to maintain their unique characteristics based and geography. It is home to several shops, restaurants and coffee houses that line the Main Street along with the Town Green being at the center. Festivals, road races and parades throughout the year add to the quality of life offered in a shoreline community, and the location makes it easy to get to and from New York, Boston and Hartford.
Qualifications, Required Education and Experience:
- Master’s degree in Business, Accounting, Finance or related field required.
- CPA strongly preferred.
- 10 years overall Finance leadership experience preferred.
- Healthcare experience strongly preferred.
- Experience with working in a multi-specialty organization a plus.
- Successful implementation of process that maximizes reimbursement opportunities into the practice.
To be considered for this Chief Financial Officer opportunity, please contact us at 866-995-6077 or via email at email@example.com.
Job ID: CFO 19133 (IND)
|Job Category||Chief Financial Officer|