Chief Financial Officer
Seeking a key partner to join a distinguished organization to oversee the responsibilities of the financial operation as well as provide strategic direction with the Executive Leadership team. This individual will report to the Chief Executive Officer and continue to provide expertise regarding the economic success of the organization.
• Create and establish yearly financial objectives that align with the company’s plan for growth and expansion
• Oversee, prepare, and present monthly financial budgeting reports; monthly profit and losses, forecast vs. budget and weekly cash flow
• Prepare and communicate monthly; quarterly and annual financial statements
• Assess and evaluate the financial performance of the organization with regard to long-term operational goals, budgets, and forecasts – provide insight and recommendations to both short term and long term growth plan organization
• Represent company to banks, financial partners, institutions, investors, public auditors, and officials – maintain outstanding relationships and strategic alliances with vendors and business partners
• Mentor and develop a strong accounting team – managing work allocation, systems training, performance evaluations, and building an effective and efficient team
• Schedule and coordinate the company’s external audits – working with auditors to provide supporting documentation and information as needed
• Negotiate contracts with brokerage firms such as general liability insurance, medical malpractice, cybersecurity, crime, directors, and officers insurance
• Other duties as assigned
This Southern Connecticut town consists of several communities which have been able to maintain their unique characteristics. It is home to several shops, restaurants and coffee houses that line the streets and close to multiple marinas. The community is engaging with various festivals, road races, and parades throughout the year. The events add to the quality of life offered in a shoreline community, yet offers close and easy travel to and from New York, Boston, and Hartford.
Qualifications; Required Education and Experience:
• Master’s degree in Business, Accounting, Finance or related field required
• CPA strongly preferred
• 10 years of overall finance leadership experience preferred
• Experience with working in a multispecialty organization is a plus
• Successful implementation of a process that maximizes reimbursement opportunities into the practice
To be considered for this Chief Financial Officer opportunity, please contact us at 949-346-4276 or via email at email@example.com.
Job ID: CFO 19133 (IND)
|Job Category||Chief Financial Officer|