LAS VEGAS, NEVADA
ONCOLOGY MEDICAL DIRECTOR PHYSICIAN EXECUTIVE OPPORTUNITY
Once in a lifetime opportunity to join a distinguished organization that is experiencing rapid growth. This group is seeking an Oncology Medical Director to lead the continued development of the program while clinically providing exceptional patient care within the organization’s total care model that includes Primary Care, Specialty, Urgent Care and Hospice Services.
• Full-time Oncology Medical Director Physician Executive Opportunity. Position will initially be approximately 70% clinical with the remainder dedicated to administrative responsibilities.
• Candidates must be Board Certified/Board Eligible in Oncology and Internal Medicine.
• Candidates with at least five years of Oncology experience with at least two years in a community practice model greatly preferred.
• Organization prefers that Oncology Medical Director Physician candidates have previous experience in growing an Oncology program.
• Physician employment opportunity with Monday-Friday schedule.
• First year salary of $375,000-$425,000 based on training and experience with additional bonuses.
• Executive level benefits with relocation assistance provided.
The Las Vegas metropolitan area has something to offer everyone no matter what stage of life you are in- enjoy the nightlife with a condo on the strip, live in a home in a suburban family oriented community or enjoy hitting the links on a regular basis in one of the area’s many golf communities. The low cost of living in the area coupled with the thriving economy make the Las Vegas metropolitan area the ideal place to practice and live!
• Home to over 2 million people, the Las Vegas Valley is the leading financial, commercial and cultural center for Nevada.
• Residents enjoy a dry, desert climate with over 310 days of sunshine each year.
• Multiple communities in the area to select from! Henderson, Nevada was recently named “One of the Best Cities to Live in America” by Bloomberg Businessweek and has been highlighted by Forbes and the FBI Uniform Crime Report as one of the top 10 Safest Cities in the United States. Summerlin, Nevada has also been named as “One of the Best Places to Live in America” by Money.
• Low cost of living and NO state income tax, NO school taxes, and property taxes are only 1% of the home’s value.
• Immediate access to an international airport, world class shopping, fine dining, golf courses, museums, art galleries, musicals and much more.
To be considered for this Oncology Medical Director Opportunity, please contact Tami Hilden at 949.346.4276 or via email email@example.com or Monica Reed at 469-250-0794 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Job ID: MDIR 17101 (IND)
Visit us online at www.thmedexec.com or follow us on LinkedIn at THMED Executive Search – LinkedIn . You may also fax your CV to (214) 614-5161.
|Job Category||Medical Director|