The Practice Manager will be responsible for the overall operations and success of our medical clinic operations. In this role the successful applicant will act as the information resource and ambassador to our patients, staff, Clinicians, and others that interact with our medical group operations. Practice Managers will ensure that patient privacy is being maintained according to HIPPAA laws, and that their location meets the clinical OSHA requirements and ADA standards.
• Responsible for quality and continuous improvement within the job scope
• Responsible for all actions/responsibilities as described in company controlled documentation for this position
• Contributes to and supports the corporation’s quality initiatives by planning, communicating, and encouraging team and individual contributions toward the corporation’s quality improvement efforts
• Provide the ability to manage multiple clinic sites
• Assist with the managing the financial responsibilities of the clinic
• Provide site administration to promote cost efficiencies
• Manage daily staffing operation of the clinic to optimize productivity
• Responsible for the promotion and enhancement of building a cohesive team
• Provides overall direction and guidance to clinical and administrative team of staff, supervisors and/or managers
• Communicate organizational objectives and vision to the team
• Leadership responsibilities will be to manage performance by providing coaching, feedback, training and development opportunities to your team
• Responsible for the enhancement of patient satisfaction results within your clinic
• Ensure that daily huddle requirements are met within your clinical team
• Ensures the coordination of provider schedules and the scheduling of patients and implement changes as warranted
• Reports progress, operational issues, organizational opportunities and threats to the regional team leaders on a monthly basis or as needed.
• Responsible for participating in the team to build the “Greatest Healthcare Community”
• Maintains knowledge of and complies with establishes policies and procedures including government, insurance and third-party payer regulations.
• Maintains any required memberships and affiliations with trade/professional organizations related to industry
• Performs other duties and responsibilities as assigned
• Minimum 2 years’ management experience in healthcare
• Knowledgeable with EHR systems
• Minimum of 2 years college credits or Associated Degree in a related field required
• Bachelor degree in related field preferred
• Medical Practice Executive Certification preferred
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES
• Proficient in Word, Outlook, Excel, Power Point
• Working knowledge of state and federal employment laws impacting the Healthcare environment
• Knowledgeable with budgeting processes
• Knowledgeable in various clinic operations to include Primary Care, Cardiology, Ob-Gyn, Pediatrics, Oncology, Endocrinology, and Urgent Care
• Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
• Good customer service orientation
• Strong initiative and solid judgment abilities/skills
• Ability to manage competing demands, accept criticism and constructive feedback, while being extremely adaptable and flexible
• Must have excellent professional presentation and interpersonal skills, and the ability to interact and engage all levels of management/leadership
• Strong business acumen and organizational agility; critical thinker and results oriented
To be considered for this Practice Manager, please contact Tami Hilden at 949.346.4276 or via email email@example.com.
Job ID: PM 17103 (IND)
Visit us online at www.thmedexec.com or follow us on LinkedIn at THMED Executive Search – LinkedIn . You may also fax your CV to (214) 614-5161.
|Job Category||Practice Manager|